Friday, February 24, 2006

Heighty Mighty.

Einitar and I met this guy on the way to school, on separate occasions and we both said he was a pervert. Hahaha, not funny.

Ah, debate was pretty fun. Got to school really early @ 4, and then met up with Einitar in school and went to the canteen, and then to the Multi-Purpose Room for a one hour briefing. Geez, the guy was so naggy, but the debate championships went on well, without any screwys here and there.

I'm so bushed now! Most of my friends got their parents to pick them up, whereas my dad was like in Jurong, so I decided not to trouble him and go home myself, my house is relatively near to school anyway.

Omgoodnessly took bus with shortie. -_- What a mistake.

All of the councillors and PSLs were so sticky the whole time, so gross.

Elaborate tomorrow.

His height is cuter than his face. Haha, oh my obsession with heights. Pervert.

No comments: