Monday, February 27, 2006

Percentages and how annoying you are.

There is A Math common test tomorrow and a Lit open-book test tomorrow on analysis of poems, and then there's probably assembly too.

Let me tell you a secret (that's not going to be a secret after I've written it out here and exposed myself silly, hahaha)
3% of the times I say I'm annoyed is when I'm really irritated. 97% is just plain wordplay, in a way. Just momentarily annoyed (less than 2 mins and I'll not be annoyed anymore), that's why I think I'm quite quick-tempered. Bad.

Whereas...
10% of the times I say you're annoying is when I really think you're annoying. While the other 90% is shun-kou (easy for me to say), but that doesn't mean you're not annoying, it's just not annoying to the point of me ignoring you. Lol.

Why am I blogging so much today?

No comments: