Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Camp, camp. I'm so glad I could see FPL.

Today is the beginning of the Secondary Three Adventure Camp at Kota Tinggi, and I, Louisa Chen, am not there! Together with a bunch of classmates, namely Zhenru, Einitar, Shafain, Shandy, Wanyi and Zihui, and in the cohort, 80+ students didn't go altogether.

School was freaking fun despite our absence at the camp, due to medical reasons, passport problamos and some overprotective parents. Hahaha. Which anyway, we don't really mind considering the fun we had in school.

I saw FPL for a record number of times. Yayness. ;D

We started off with one-hour PE, which is normal and we just had to run 6 laps around the field and a couple of push-ups & crunches (I don't know how you spell it!) then we were done! So we went over to the hall where we had our supposed 'maths quiz' which was actually a couple of retarded worksheets about cubic stuff and et cetera. Sean, Shafain, Einitar and I ended up playing UNO, occasionally covering the cards with the stacks of worksheets loaded onto us, when a teacher walks past to check up on us. Tuck Wai, Cedric and gang were like being absolutely ridiculous and being rowdy- but they were actually quite funny, sticking chairs really close to this guy, Alvin. Haha, I really don't wanna talk about it. Sounds crude.

Recess! It is one of the most amazing recesses I've ever had! Hardly any queues, fewer people (yes at least 280 for sec threes removed). Hurray! See how happy I sound?

After that we were split into two groups and had to go to the respective computer rooms to watch the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie. Ah, I watched that before but watched it anyway, Einitar was like sleeping like a pig on my bag. Tuck Wai was playing with the movie thingy, forwarding it to the end of the movie like twice, so we had to watch the beginning part when the main starrings are shown and in the background with the chocolate factory in motion FOUR blasting times. Lol. And it started out in Chinese because of the blurdo IT teacher. -_-

AngSB: Hey! Who go and forward it?!
TW: -looks around- who? who!
AngSB: You tell me who did it.
TW: aiyah cannot lah, later I tell then I kena saboed.
AngSB: -_-

It was actually TW all along. Ha-ha-ha! That made Shafain laugh like shit lah.

Pooey, then I couldn't sleep because my eyes were so dry with the air-con threatening to make my lenses fall right out of my eyes.

Then home! Wow, time really flies.

Well, I really had fun, can't wait for tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow! Heh heh heh heh.

*

My window grilles are vibrating really vigorously now, because a plane just flew past - awfully loud.

*
Yikes, I think I have to wear FBTs tomorrow again, 'cause I don't have any more school shorts. -_-

One's gone MISSING (because I lent it to somebody who didn't return me during sec 2 camp), One's got a hole (all thanks to Meiyi whom I lent it to in sec 2 camp too) and I've got ONE left, and it's in the wash! Bleagh.

FBTs, here I come?

No comments: