Thursday, February 16, 2006

Just The Girl.

Music: Ashlee Simpson - L.O.V.E

I like Yellowcard which has a violinist part of their band. Coolness.

Currently multitasking at amazing speed doing amazing stuff. Okay, that was such an exaggeration. Blah.

School started off with double Chinese, which was super boring. Yup, we had a chinese essay writing test and we didn't even know about it.

Double Lit was fun, we did Comedy, Humour and Puns, which is way more fun than the previous topic on Imagery and Sound. Ugh, we have our Lit project due on Tuesday/Thursday and have to start reading Macbeth - it's so boringg. =

E Math - Coolness! I actually understand the lesson since he was doing this, I shall daringly say, easy peasy topic on Linear Inequalities. Although I think when it goes to Quadratic Inequalities, it's gonna get difficult. Bleagh. Maths is so un-understandable.

Physics. Robot got angry with us! Hoooooray. My class seems to exist to anger Robot and Chocolate Chip. Yup, it's so amazingly rude.

Lame VE - waste of time. Hiew collected the 2nd collection of the donation card and I didn't bring it and had $0 anyway. I'm such a slackerrr.

Got some much stuff to do today. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO MY A MATH COORDINATE GEOMETRY STUFF. THERE'S E MATH COMMON TEST ON COORDINATE GEOMETRY TOMORROW - SHUCKS. AND THERE'S SOCIAL STUDIES TEST TOO ON MERGER. BLEAGHS!

"The Fat Black Woman goes Shopping" HAHAHAHA.

I'm doing my Lit Project now.

I got you out on a wire.
You be love and I’ll be a liar.

No comments: