Monday, February 27, 2006

Cousins, lians and such.

I think you guys saw this picture already, but I wanna post it again. 'Cause I wanna say I totally love Joel's current room, which used to be Ching's room. Superficial coolness. ;p I love the plain army green wall with three plain wood-coloured Ikea frames with abstract pictures of flowers, wilting or not. Artistic! I love the action figures of Justice League, quite cute in a way. Although I'm not a big fan of collecting and displaying action figures 'cause they tend to collect dust and leave my nose itchy if I happen to touch them.


Being close to your cousins are cool! ;D
You know, if you were to click the picture, Gerald (the one in maroon, holding the kid Justin) is so freaking acting cute! Hahahahaha. I really hope he doesn't read this, but anyway, he wouldn't start stoning me even if he does. I never noticed it, but today I was going through my pictures folder to get rid of old pictures that are really useless. Yeah, and I realise he's giving that ah lian face. Lol, which seems to be a hot topic between all of us; not him making the face, it's the lians.

*

Actually some lians are pretty nice people, and I'm okay with the nice ones, just not the ones who push you in the queue, and you 'tsk' them and they say "Wha, wan fight siah, go void deck settle siahh!" Don't you think that is pretty unlady-like? I have no intention of fighting with them, verbal or physical and I don't think they should just start yelling and ask me to go to the void deck to settle. That's lame. Besides it's like more than 12 to 1 = not fair. But, life is unfair, and reality bites.

Yeah, so instead, just find humour in their mindless threats and laugh, perhaps they might become a new source of entertainment for you, and we all can be happy, cheerful people. Haha.

Don't really believe in generalising lians into this category "Mean, Unrational and Lame" 'cause not all of them make that criteria. Chuckle.

For clarity's sake, I don't hate the person. I either hate the character, dress sense, language lingo or some other stuff. Not the person. And these are changeable traits. Yesss.

One down, Six to go!

No comments: