Monday, February 13, 2006

Pokerface.

School was fine today, boring in fact with unstoppable yawns all day. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I'm stuffing myself with Maoam Pinballs. Egh.

Physics was crap, Junhua, Sha and I didn't bring our files and worksheets. Thankfully we didn't get called up.

Yeap. I'm tired & piled up with Lit work. It's so difficult, drats. Stayed in school for councillor stuff, was indeed a waste of my time, but aye, obligations and such. -_- Not too happy about it though. And Beiyu was shouting at Yiping the whole time.

I need help!

Oh my, my music teacher has been calling me a premature grandmother since I was Primary Four, and I really think I am, always being grouchy and grumpy when I'm told to play scales and arpeggios or something like that. Yeah I'm like that, grouchy and grumpy when I'm told to do something I absolutely dread.

Great, another bad character trait to add to my long, long list.

The LEO club has decided to do something totally cheesy yet again. Selling little gifts and v day stuff at the canteen and put up millions of posters of love and blah blah. Hey, not very nice for the singles eh? Hahahaha. I'm not being bitter here, just being realistic okay! The posters are really... quite sickening. I read a few, out of boredom and some weren't even related to love/v day but NARCISSISM. Bleagh. What choice of quotes.

I cannot stand 'Robot' and 'Chocolate Chip'. (What intimate nicknames for teachers)

Haha, okay, I'm not in too good a mood as you can detect from my highly boring-fying post. Yeah, catch you guys tomorrow.

No comments: