Monday, February 20, 2006

Test. Test. Test. Tested.

School was dreadful today. I was so dead tired, despite the fact that I slept at 9.45pm. I know, that's like super piggish and early, but my sleep got interrupted because my dad woke me up to give me money, and I'm not the kind of person who can wake up and sleep back and not be affected. Yeah, it'll make me more tired.

Duncan didn't come! Hahahahahaha. Tomorrow too! He went for a sec 2 NCC camp. Cool! We got to slack for an hour. Got back my E Math Common Test, and I did, Good (that was what the chop said). Junhua got 21/20! Because she got one mark from the bonus question and she got full marks - no fair! I didn't know why Joyce was complaining about her marks, I thought it was okay, still A1 leh!

Mm.

Got Lit project to do, -_-.


Melissa, Zhenru, Cindy, Einitar, Dacia, Xinyi, Alanna, Joyce, Louisa and Lydia.

Yikes, why am I so WHITE, seems like I'm some ghost that's not supposed to be there. Gee.

No comments: