Friday, February 24, 2006

Munshymushoomushroom.

Hello! I'm here writing a short post, I just got home from lunch at Thomson. Yup, I went for lunch with Em there, gee, she was like super lame. I ate the Bandito meal, hmm, wanted to eat BK but Ems didn't want to. Both of us silly girlayes are like so mushroom-swiss crazy. Hahaha.

I'm going to leave the house in about half an hour. -_- It's so annoying that I'm on duty! And it's only a selected 10, oh how unlucky of all of us! Egh, besides I have to stay for all 3 debate sessions until 9.30pm, and wake up at 6 plus tomorrow for the old folks' programme at Bishan Park, perhaps you people should pop by there! Rah. My whole group is not going la, pretty sad. Lol. Cindy, Erica, Wanyi, Dacia and I - I think all are not going except maybe for Wanyi. Errr.

Yeah.

Laters. I'm pretty tired eh. Stupid. There's only one comfort in staying for all sessions. Go figure.

;D you're my wonderwall.

No comments: