Sunday, February 26, 2006

Specky.

Woke up pretty late this morning, I overslept and was super bushed, slept all the way until 11.30am, which is unusual for me on a Saturday morning. Haha, so, er, I didn't go for the Bishan Park old folks' funday thingy. Lol.

I'm such a slacker.

Did a bit of my A Math homework - Oh my! For once I'm like being so goody-two-shoe-y. Heh heh. Normally I don't do my work until Sunday night, when I'm feeling stressed that I haven't done my homework.

Had church. Ha, now I'm really lazy, wearing not-so-glamourous Giordano tees more often than usual on weekends (normally I hardly do on Sats) Yeah, sooooo lazy and sian. One comfort is that I don't look so fierce and intimidating - in a way. Gee.

Ate at United Square. Nice food! But now I feel like a fat pig. Spent $5.50 on dinner - Chicken chop, Spaghetti and Mashed potato in one set. And the quantities were pretty big, unlike those scammer shops which give absolutely pathetic amounts of each ingredient. Bleah. Saw Lydia and Mavis at United Square, and we were going mad talking about the stupid purple hippo who couldn't close its mouth (it's a human) hahahahaha. Madness.

Home!

I'm still so tired!

I realise I've got the Lit scrapbook to do with Melissa. Aye. Slacker, slacker, slackerrss.

I feel like making a new pair of spectacles for myself, now when I wear my old specs, I get super dizzy. Geez, should I? If I am, I'm paying for it myself though...

No comments: