Monday, May 02, 2005

Finally, I can use the computer without being hacked to death with words from my mother, nagging and nagging as usual. You must be wondering why I'm here 'cause I'm supposed to be studying. But I am, listening to music, eating my breakfast [which is by the way, breadtalk, haha] and blogging. Hey! It's a public holiday. So, study later. =p

This year seems pretty relaxed. But seriously, I don't really like it to be so relaxed. Suddenly you feel like you have nothing to do although your exams are coming up. Now, I'm only having examinations for my core subjects and Home Ec. I don't know why there's an exam for Home Ec though. How silly. But the exams will be back. All of them for SA2. Because this examinations of core subs is just because of the school official opening. Yepps. The building's a year old.

So I've got nothing much to say. My study date ran away and abandoned me for today. Oh boos. How tragic for me.

Yesterday, yesterday, yesterday. Okay, so I went for care group in the morning. It was super fun although at 10am on the dot, only Glenn, Chris and I were there. Tsk-tsk. Michelle came in at 1005 and Thomas, the TEACHER!! came in at 1008. Oh turned out Michelle and I were the only sec twos and the rest were sec ones. Took attendance. Jeralyn as usual didn't turn up. I called her house, her sister said she was sleeping. Oh goodness. I was almost replacing Jinghan in care group. I was SO chatty and noisy while the class was so quiet. Hmm, ahh, Jinghan has a way of overtaking peoples' bodies and then carrying on her 'trend' of talking so much in care grp. It happened thrice already! x)

So we went Con's (Constance) house to watch Passion of Christ. I took one million years to get to her house! We took two hours just to get to Tampines Ave 2. Oh goodness me. Waiting at the bus stop for 67 at Eminent Plaza was way long in the sweltering heat as well. Oh gwad. -faints- Hmm, we ate like pigs and the banana split ice cream thing Con and Michelle made was SO nice! I was stuffing myself with ice cream and bananas. Ahahas. While Clark was looking at me in disgust as I was shoving truck loads of bananas into my mouth. Heh. People are hungry okay. Erhhms. After a movie, I left her house, I was supposed to leave with Michelle, but she abandoned me. Boos. x

Walked out to the main road myself. Went to the bus stop myself. Asked the uncle which side 18 was going. He couldn't speak proper english. So oh well. Crossed over to other bus stop. Took the bus. Reached my piano teacher's house at 1544. Late but better than unable to come. Yeah. Sucky. After that Dad fetched me to fetch Lynette to fetch Mummy to fetch Clarissa to my Aunt's mother-in-law's birthday party. Yeah. Was pretty boring o'er there. Tsk-tsk. That's where my phone comes in. I was wearing shorts. How unglamorous. Oh well. It's over. So over. Haha.

Out I go.

No comments: