Monday, May 09, 2005

Crying people, sore skin and the disturbing girl

Life's pretty boring. All it does is to get more boring. I've just realised that some guys have pretty nice handwritings. Heh. Trust me to notice that, I must be really free. But Jonathan's handwriting is gross and it's the monkey I'm talking about here. It's terribly gay. Gwad.

Yesterday was a busy, busy day for me. I had church, went for lunch with Cheryl and shopped for HER mothers' day present, piano lesson and finally the funeral service at night. Care group turned out to be rather fun although when I reminded them that my birthday was coming soon, they suggested that they come to my house for care group instead of church on the 29th May. Oh do I regret reminding them that my b'day's coming. Darn. I haven't confirmed with them but I totally am going dread it. If my care group only consisted of secondary twos, it'll be all my friends. But this time, I'm talking about the sec ones, which by the way, are mostly boys, the girls don't make an effort to come. Yeah. Oh well, I shall consider.

The Piano Lesson Conclusion: My Scherzo sucks. My Fantasia in C sucks. Aauugh. My piano exam's gonna be in September and my articulation is sucky. What do you expect? I'm alternating between how many octaves and my fingers are about to drop off soon. But I have to make the effort and I definitely HAVE to pass my exam this year. Tsk-tsk. If not I've to spend another year travelling to Tampines which is such a total bore and retaking a year is traumatizing. Oh yeah, I've got to pass.

The funeral was pretty okay. We rushed there from Cheryl's House 'cause we were having a mothers' day gathering at her house. Yepps. The food rocked.. but I couldn't stay long to savour it. Curry Chicken and et ceteras. I was gorging myself with food but as usual, I was still starving. I stayed at the funeral until about 10 plus when practically everybody left already except the immediate family and brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, which by the way are my aunts and uncles.

Today - Ohhh. I didn't go school. Yeah, cool. My day made my day. -grins cheekily- Tanned and swam. My skin's terribly pink now and rather sore here and there. Ahh. Oh well. Sims 2 is so slow and lagging. Erhm, later!

No comments: