Friday, May 06, 2005

I bought a shirt just now. Man, I'm so happy. Ever so exhilarated. Maybe 'cause the exams are finally over. Yeah. It totally rocks but unfortunately, Jeralyn, Michelle, Jinghan & whoever else's exams aren't over. Pfft. So guess my early end to exams ain't that great after all. Then it comes back to the point that I'm being lonely and abandoned again. Can't there be anything more exciting in my life?

Thomas was at my house just now. He just left about half an hour ago. When he arrived, I was playing the piano and revering in my solitude, somehow. [It sounded like some altar call piano part, haha but i enjoyed it thoroughly.] Later I decided to practice my grade 8 pieces. Oh well. I'm pretty stressed up this year. I mean, the last piano exam and sec two streaming. Oh screw it.

Thomas was trying ever so hard to play my Scherzo on the guitar. Well, the first few bars. It's pretty difficult to catch or maybe he's just slow.. but I doubt so. He took forever just to get the first four bars right and I was complaining jokingly, hehs. Dinner-ed .... at home.

Slugged around for like one million years waiting for Lynnie dear to get out of the toilet yeahhs. She took forever. Hung around in the bedroom and Thomas was like sleeping so I couldn't switch on the light. Tsk-tsk. Later he started telling me that I wouldn't get a boyfriend in JC 'cause blah blah blah. I shan't elaborate. I told him that I've got a target to achieve. -To attempt not getting involved with any guy in my school. Yuck. Anyway, nobody in my school is up to my standard. -raises eyebrows & yawns-

Hmm. I'm going out with Jeralyn tomorrow. I hope she doesn't play me out again, as usual. Erhms, we'll go town-ing, wisma-ing. Whatever. We've got the time and the money. Yeah. =p Relaxing to Pointless Nostalgic by Jamie Cullum.
Snazzy.

No comments: