Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Filthy "Clean & Clear" oil control films, grr.

Evening. Looks like my day has just begun.. all thanks to my very great ideas to take a nap just now. Darn. I just woke up an hour ago, bathed and did some maths work. Yeah. Say I'm hardworking... NOT! : Gee, I don't know what I'm going to do with all these time. Flarrghh. COMPLAIN. I've been having trouble keeping myself entertained while I'm awake this two weeks. Now, extra time? Oh god. -slaps forehead.

School was uber lame and half sucked today [just that we got to watch Shrek 2! hee.] The Geography project was due today. LIKE omg! She gave us 3 days to complete it and gave us extra work not to mention. She was like lamenting non-stop on Friday, saying we're liars and traitors and blah-dy yadas, just because some of the class people swopped places. We were labelled as a class with such horrible labels. How did she expect us to finish?! For my group, Ervin & Jonathan were like PIGS la. Ervin did his work but didn't bring it to school. GRR. Jonathan was like going "Oh I'm gonna do the map. On ahh. You all better do." Who ended up not doing? POINT. So in the end we did away with the map [I want my marks Jonathan!] So handed up the 2 written sheets and the pictures Jasmine got. Ms Rachael was already complaining about how blur our pictures were. POINTS at JASMINE. Hee. But that I don't blame. Just that, erhm, she enlarged the pictures TOO BIG and that wasn't recommended.

Watched the Hakuna Matata song on the Lion King VCD & The Circle of Life Disney Special Edition. Yeah. Didn't know so many disney actors could sing that well. x) Don't know why Mrs Foo is always making us watch the Lion King show and stuffs like that. Maybe we're doing a project? or some assignment? COVERS EARS. Okay I so don't wanna hear about projects! Errgh.

ENGLISH!!! Wooh. We sure loved Miss Chan. She brought up a VCD like she promised one million years ago. [I'm surprised she remembered. x) OH well, she probably had nothing planned for the lesson. HA.] Yeah she brought up a VCD - SHREK 2. At first I was going all yuack! and insulting the Princess and the dumb ogre. So I didn't watch the first half an hour. I was doing student labour with some other people by helping Ms Chan cut alphabets for some English board. I guess I thought that was more productive. Hmm. Out of boredom, I decided to watch the movie. Yeah. Ms Chan went out, Mrs Yusoff came in. Surprised she allowed us to watch. HAHA. We were like watching movie and all the other classes were learning the uncovered topic in Science Syllabus - COLOURS. HOHO.

Talking about School makes me think about those filthy oil control films that used to hang around the area around the bin in my class. It sure doesn't belong to me but anyway, it's totally gross. Like your body secretions are all over the place and YOU don't want to aim properly and throw it IN the bin. GROSS. What's the bin for if you're going to throw all your rubbish around it? Pfft. When Miss Chan was talking about how disgusting it was, Jonathan was like saying Jinrong and pointing at Jasmine and I, just because he saw us using it previously. Why does Jonathan LOVE to point fingers at people? So annoying and puerile. ROLLS EYES.
Grow up laa, stupid monkey.

Oh yeah, and it's NOT Jasmine and I who has been littering oil control films around. Thank god it has stopped!

Oh well, I'll be back later. Oh yeah - Check out the class picture below at Labrador Park taken on 100505, yepps =p

Pfft. Nothing to do, more than enough time.

No comments: