Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hey ho. I feel free! Although the exams aren't completely over. Two down, one to go!! Maths - How am I going to study that? I'm just gonna practice a little later in the night. I heard the 'home' song on my way to school this morning on TVmobile. It's pretty nice.

Went out with my momma at 2pm today. We didn't exactly go any fancy places. Just hung around Ang Mo Kio to get her necessities. Yup. There's not a soul of a deyian at Jubilee though. HAHA. x) Oh, and I cut my hair, of course not in AMK. Wootifying. Haha. I think it's only nice now and after I have my bath, it'll be whoooosh, back to its horrible state. Hehs. It's half bob-by looking. Quite weird actually and I look quite manly. Eeks. Can't blame, a guy cut my hair for me.. Yikes!

Chinese wasn't as bad as I thought. Although the comprehension was a little confusing. It was about the length of my index finger only.. So short! I think it was something about killling mosquitoes in the neighbourhood, seriously, I didn't get the comprehension at all. The essay and chinese paper were joined together.. So we couldn't bring dictionaries. Anyway, no harm done, I never ever bring my dictionary... Why should I kill myself with that thick & heavy thing?

Home Economics was easy peasy. I hope I get a good grade. Who knows? Sometimes when you feel that you'll do well, you do badly. Oh, I'm feeling scared now. Oh well, can't change anything now. Tsk-tsk. I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm going out with my b2 babe. Yeahhs. Rocking the - SHOPPING MALLS? Hmms. Cool. Nope. Looking for mothers' day's presents. Ugh. I'm so broke. I still need to set aside $15 for Jasmine's presents. Got it already.. Eeksifying. I'm so BROKE! Somebody give me some money!

Gorging myself with Nimm2 Candies. Yumm. I'm a pig. Oh yeah.

Later. =p

No comments: