Monday, May 02, 2005

Yes. Yes. How unfortunate for me. I couldn't study at all today. Firstly, I got my dad to get me loads of ice cream because the weather is so sweltering hot. Great. I stuffed myself with ice cream before lunch. Had some elastic noodles for lunch. Eek. It was nice but I was having trouble chewing it up. Tsk-tsk. Stuffed myself with more ice cream. Tried ever so hard to study some Home Econs [I need it to pull up my avg mark. hehs.] I'm so glad my art exam assignment's over. If not, I'll be so stressed up man. Oh gwad. Okay, okay. I'm getting crappy. Lyn and I spent our days laming and she was talking about youth camps and all and how mean I was during the 04 camp in the skit practice. Haha. Oopsie. Exposed! Errs. Ay, I shall blog later. Nothing much to say!


Oh I'm hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today
Take this music and use it, let it take you away
And be hopeful, hopeful, and He'll make a way
I know it ain't easy but - that's okay
Cause we're hopeful

hope.

No comments: