Saturday, May 14, 2005

I post my class picture previously before this post but it seems to be unsuccessful. -jeer. Woke up at 10.20. Cleared up my wardrobe for about 20 minutes and I realised that I have quite a few new clothes that I've bought within 2 weeks ago. To think I spent so much. Yughh. By the time I reach my birthday, i'll be officially labelled bankrupt. Darn.

Oh my god, my mom said that "we'll all go together to church, take cab." Hello? Who said I was going with ya all?! I don't want to go with her. I'll be late, then she'll yak yak yak. Yeeeack. I hate that. I wanna get out of the house immediately but I suppose Jeralyn = pig is not awake now.

Ahh. I don't wanna return Michelle her sims 2. Heh hehs. =p Oh well, I will but later. Hahas. -grin. Hokay. SO, life's all over again boring. Yeah, I'm bored, pathetically trying to find some unfound entertainment.

Cawing? What do you call it. -peeved.

Self destruct.

No comments: