Thursday, May 12, 2005

Eating: Uncle Tobys Blueberry and Cherry Chewy Muesli Bars
Listening: Snoop Dog ft. Justin Timberlake - Signs
Feeling: Drained

Oh do I have nothing more to say. Life's been boring and always have been. I can't wait for the weekends. Again, tomorrow's rocking shopping malls day with Jeralyn. Haha - Ain't it a festivity already? -chuckle.

Jasmine Thian is such a sweet girl la. =) She was so nice during the entire day - I mean, she's always been nice but I never noticed til today since she's sitting diagonally opposite me. Yeah. Fun.

Miss Chan talked to each of us individually. I was pretty complimented by her. Well, I felt that way. Yeah. She expected better from me and I myself, expected better. Yeah. Sucky. I know the feeling of feeling inferior to people of lower standard of yourself. No offence.

Oh yeah. I love writing. =)
I shall go sim away now. == play sims 2 la. ((:
SMILE.

No comments: