Thursday, May 05, 2005

Oh I found a new date to replace my stinking b2 babe. My stinking b2 babe played me out again. Third time in a row. Ern said she obviously doesn't want to go out with me. I told her that and she got whiny and all. Haha. Quite amusing.

Guess who's my replacement? Lynette - my pretty sissy of a babe. Heh hehs. We're going swimming. So we pushed forward the Saturday thing. Woo. Cool man. Now I can go with Jasmine to Starbucks to eat and slug around on Saturday. I can finally tan! x) I'm probably going straight after school. Yepps.

I'm pretty cheesed off now, not because of my stinking b2 babe, but because of the huge MCP I know. Whoa. Like oh, so now you think you're so great. Oh piss off. Your problems don't become mine. I've been ever so nice to cover myself up like shit so that I don't piss you off or something like that. Basically to be nice to you and you use this to your advantage. You very well know I'm very nice to people I'm relatively close with. You don't have to use it to your advantage. Always like that. So childish, so irritating. Yes I know I'm mean and all but when it comes to my closer friends, I'm pretty obligating and nice to them. I hardly use the sarcastic tone I always use on other people. And when I finally decide to use it on you, you get all defensive and all. But when you insult me, I pretend you're just being puerile. You're not just being puerile. You ARE puerile. Get your facts right.

No comments: