Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm so happy with myself yet rather uneasy here and there. Let's start with the uneasy thing before I move on with the good news [erh?] My aunt just passed away. It was expected yeah but she wanted to hold on 'til tomorrow 'cause it's her mum's death anniversary or something like that. Yeah, I think they'll be the funeral or wake tomorrow or on Monday. I haven't been through the family member funeral stuff before so I'm pretty estranged from such things. Yeah, not to mention I'm pretty lost. So far I've only been to one related person's wake. She is my maternal gram's sister or something like that. Yeah.

Let's get into the happy mode now. =p I bought 2 tops for myself ; A black tank top and another pretty top. Heh hehs. Oh yeah, and my mothers' day present rocks. A pretty white shirt and a stuffed toy flower. I'm so proud of myself and it! Plus the gold striped wrapper I wrapped it with makes it look so totally glamorous. Haha. [Of course I didn't wrap the flower. Duh.] Jamin passed me Jasmine's T shirt today. Pretty amusing and CUTE la. =p Had to pay him $15. WHINE. He was like going "Money, money, money." and I was like frowning and reluctantly taking out the money.

Chatting with Nic and Cheryl online. Cheryl is like so adorably talking about her mothers' day present which by the way, she hasn't gotten it yet. Haha. I exposed her! Oh it's Jasmine and my favourite hobby - Exposing people's little acts. =p -mischievous- Cheryl was dressed up pretty nice today when she was the usher. Hmm, somebody's starting to really rock. Haha. Kidding. =x Hmm, I'm pretty bored. Listening to Maroon 5's Sunday Morning. Yep..

Oh yeah,
1220 Left house
1245 Met Jeralyn
1300 Reached Orchard
1315? Far East
1400 Wisma
1530 Macdonalds' /Subway Niche
1550 Fox/TopShop
1600 Takashimaya
1630 Left for church
1710 Reached Church

Laugh. My birthday's coming in 21 days. Which means, the school holidaysa are coming in 21 days too! Woots! =ppp

No comments: