Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm so proud of myself! I love modifying skins! I'm not actually free but I took 10 minutes just to do up this skin to my liking. I took some original skin, removed the stupid kissy wissy image and moved the boxes til they looked like that. Fascinating. It's much better to create your own skins or modify them so they become uniquely yours. Yeapps. COOL .. and Pamela's skin rocks. LOVE. <3

I'm so bored and I have totally nothing to do. Besides revising Maths, which I so should be doing instead of hanging around online sending music to Nicholas. Tsk-tsk. I'm a lazy bum. I can't wait for tomorrow and Saturday! I've got things planned out. Tomorrow, as I said in the previous post, I am so gonna rock Orchard with my b2 babe and on Saturday, I'm going swimming with my other babe - Lynette! =p ROCKS.

Oh yeah. Screw the sec one pig who walked in front of me today after school. Suckers. Since you're so FAT and your skirt is bursting, please kindly let other people overtake you, fat lard. I mumbled 'fat lump' under my breath quite loudly and she so did not hear or maybe, pretended not to hear. Oh well, she is a fat lump. Her skirt was seriously bursting. It was tight and her butt cheeks looked totally suffocated and squashed, not that I could see it from the exterior but that was what I imagined would be the scenario. Nwahahas.

Newsflash! I'm officially MAD from I-don't-know-what-disease. Yesterday, today and forevermore. I'm laughing at everything very loudly and boyishly. It's rather amusing to me. Not to mention, I'm so darn pervertic. It's like the man-killer Michelle has taken over my body or something. Heh hehs. Or maybe some guy has taken over my thoughts.

I'm proud to be Mr. Humsuplo! =p

No comments: