Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I've been studying for the past hour or so. Hmph, I think to those big brainers you'll think that's peanuts to you. I used to be able to study for at least 2 hours straight without anxiously looking at the clock all the time. I'm really, really tight for time actually. So I don't know what I'm doing online when I should be burying my head in my books. I've got English and Science Exam tomorrow. English should be okay as it's one of my best subs and Science should also be quite okay here and there 'cause I spend quite a lot of time on Science doing notes, revising and all. I'm not quite worried about these two subjects.

What I'm worried about is Home Economics and Chinese. I have to resort to a lot of desperate measures to help me remember my Chinese vocabulary words and Home Economics, I mean, it doesn't matter if I don't pass. But I need the subject to pull up my subject average to an A1. Eeks. Say I'm stressing myself to death. I can't help it. I've got goals to work up to. [Is that how you put it?] It's not really about my mom stressing me or anything. Yes she is but that's not the main point. The main point is that I achieve my goals.

Hmph, I don't know how I got so good grades in Sec One. It was truely a miracle. Now? I've got to work really hard 'cause I've been slacking for the entire half of the year. I have to do well for this SA1 and my do well is get in the top 5 positions. Better if above 3 'cause I dropped from second in sec one SA1 to third in SA2. Yes, sky high goals. I'm gonna die. Tsk-tsk. It's just the stress of being from a convent school that I should be better in a government school. That sorta thing. Yeah, it's an unfortunate part of life but oh well. Get used to it and get over it, as I always say.

Listening to Planetshakers now, if I'm not wrong, My King. Hehs. Currently destressing. Whee~ I studied Science like mad just now, doing notes again and all. My eyes are so gonna go cross-eyed from all the studying after the exams which by the way, ends on Friday for me. It totally rocks! That means on Saturday I can, as my mom always says, gallavant! Woot. Unfortunately, the others's exams aren't over. Cheryl's exams are like a million years, it lasts for 2 weeks?! Jeralyn's exams are on Monday and Tuesday. But she's going out with me on Friday and Saturday anyway. Mothers' Day is on Sunday. Ahh. I have to get the present by Saturday. My entire week is so utterly stressful. SCREAM.

No comments: