Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm up early today. Yeah. I'm meeting my b2 babe at 12.30pm. I hope we both won't be late or something 'cause my shopping list is lonnggg. Heh hehs. I don't think I have enough money to buy all so I'll just buy the more important stuff on my list [which actually are all important, hehs]

Feeling less bitter now & feeling better, after I received a message from my ever so nice friend. =p So cute la. Anyhows, oh goodness, I'm going to be SO bored after church. It's like erh? everybody's having exams. Oh sucky and I'm the only person who has finished. Ay. Poor me. I think most probably no one is going to eat dinner with me - as usual. Oh well, I've got to get used to it! =x

I'm feeling really, really bored. EVERYDAY, TODAY and FOREVER. Tsk-tsk. I've got to plan some interesting stuff for me to do everyday now, besides practicing the piano, the guitar and some other stuff and slugging around watching tv and lame cartoons just for some entertainment. What a waste of time! Most of the time, I'll be reading but I don't wanna read too much 'cause that's how my degree went sky high. Yeah. That's pretty horrifying and my degrees are pretty high for a secondary two student. I always check in health checkups anyway so that they don't refer me to some doctor and I have to waste money changing my glasses. What's the point anyway, I change I'm encouraging my eyes's degrees to rise. If I force it to wear a four hundred one, it'll be fine. Hmm. That's not what Jinghan said anyway ... but oh well. Never mind.

I talk a lot, seriously! Look at my blogposts now, they're like ubaa long. Heh hehs. My sister says I can ramble on and on for the whole day. Which is true 'cause yesterday I was talking non-stop. Hmm. But I still think Jinghan talks more than me. HAHA! =p Feeling pretty mischievous everyday, trying to find some excitement in my life, playing pranks. Yes, childish but FUN! =p Look at how many tongue-sticking-out smileys I've put here already! HAHA =p!

No comments: