Thursday, May 12, 2005

Well, finally back with little energy to blog. The entire funeral thing is over. Finally. I sleep at around 12-2 plus every night 'cause of coming back late from the funeral and also because I can't sleep. Last night? I slept at 9.30pm. Whoa. Hey, I was tired okay.

Got a few of my papers back. My results suck. Omg. I bet I can't be in Top 10 which will result me getting strangled and yakked at by my mom. Today was rather fun. Didn't do much stuff 'cause we were checking papers. Oh yeah, I finally bought a new uniform [shirt]. Yeah, makes me look much better.. not like last time when I looked so fat 'cause the size was small [but not too small!] x)

Laura is like so cute laas. Her emails are so adorable. To think that she is the same age as me, but she's taking something like her O's already. She's English and my cousin. =) Uncle Hang [her dad] sent Aunt Alice a wreath. Really cool. From overseas [but from Singapore Far East Flora. hahas.] Oh yeah, and she's sending me a birthday present from there. Cool! I think it's just food. Yep. =) Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

Oh ya, I counted the number of wreaths Auntie Alice had. She had more than 40 from everywhere, anywhere. She seemed really popular and she definitely knows a whole load of rich people [duh! Her husband's a doc, her son's a doc, her daughter's a lawyer, her other daughter's a dentist and I don't know her other daughter works as what.] They're all about saving something. Teeth anyone? HAHA. We all love her too. =)

No comments: