Friday, May 13, 2005

If you're read yesterday's post, you'll probably know what I'm going to post next. That I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner and a sinner. Ha. I spent quite a lot today and I'm pretty broke for the whole of this week and next week. Darn.

I bought a jacket [which was incredibly cheap and pretty] and two tops. For below for 40 bucks! That's a bargain there. =) Heh hehs. I'm pretty happy with my buy but Jeralyn was giving me the look 'cause she had no money. Well, after i bought my stuff I was only left with 2 bucks in my wallet. Pathetic you might say - yeah, I agree with you.

School was dumb. I shouldn't have wasted my time going to school today. We had four free periods - Chinese and Art. Mrs Ong Hsia Li is always not coming. What a cow. We have changed our chinese teacher again. 5th one already. Pretty peeving that my class is getting all the trainee teachers - what about taking turns and giving us trainee teachers and when they leave, a new one comes along. Plus, we have to deal with more than many teachers leaving our classrooms for possibly forever. It's rather sad at times. Deng Lao Shi just left like that. He didn't even say goodbye or tell us that he's leaving. Now this ugly teacher is reliefing for him and she's really darn obnoxious. What's with the thick pouty lips? Gross. Yeeack.

Class barbecue on the 8th of June. Ayye. I'm so lazy to actually go for it. Not to mention, I'm not really keen on it. Not because I don't wanna pay class fund or anything. It's just that I feel kinda awkward and left out plus, I don't fit into the scene. Yeah. I can't fit in. Oh that's really tragic for me. Not. Personally, I find it better. I don't lose my grasp of the english language. That would be great for me!

Listening: Jamie Cullum ; Next Year, Baby =p

No comments: