Saturday, January 22, 2005

woohoo!
yesterday was great!!!
we were having the time of our lives
that's what I can say..
Cheryl, Michelle and Jing Han so missed out
Hohoss. Despite my knee, I could play all the games
[thank god]
I had a blast with the youths yesterday, it was so, so fun! Well, we met at HarbourFront mrt at 12 yesterday and took our lunch at some food junction, I don't know what's the shopping centre called. Heh. Jeralyn and I sat with Thomas, Lynette, Jael and Jamin for lunch and Thomas was annoying mee to ashes!! I was like fainting from disgustedness, literally. His jokes were so lame, you didn't know whether to laugh or cry or you know, even show an expression. erg. whadd a pain. Then okay, after that we went to Cold Storage and bought water la. It was quite weird, Ps. Lindsey was so quiet throughout, maybe she's going through some problems? Okay, oh never mind. Then we headed to the bus interchange to take the shuttle service to sentosa. I was stuck standing next to Lynette and in front of me was Ernest la who was so annoying, when lynette was talking to me, he kept commenting that "hey, you sound like you're talking to yourself" and you know what? All I could do was scowl in frustration lol. Okay, not frustration ... but after that it just became a face of resignation. After we reached, we took the million year old tortoise aka monorail to Tanjong Beach. It was SO slow canns and the worst part is that we took one whole round 'cause there's no such thing as opposite direction. So we took from station M6 to M5. Oh yeah, Glenn kept sticking out his head out of the cabin and the shutter fell on his head, hohoho. It was damn funny. After that, he came out the next stop and changed to Jireh's cabin which was behind us. We were all falling asleep in there. -yawn- After we reached Ficus Station, I was so lazy to come out of the monorail .. erg. Okay. We walked for ten minutes to Tanjong Beach. Then the fun started! The first game ; you guess a number from 1-100 and you know slowly they'll 'eliminate' the numbers then the one who guesses the number will get poured with sea water by everyone. Haha. Timothy, Jeralyn, Yishun, Ernest, Christina and etc got drenched. Lol. It was quite amusing. Then next we played if I'm not wrong, Dog & Bone ... It was so funny! Watching them powder each other rather than take the bone was silly. I was laughing to my death! =) Rachel Wong was so cute can. She got powdered so much, she looked like an old woman. heh, and they said A-mei become A-ma. So mean! -chortle- Then it was touch rugby yep. So confusing! I was afraid to get touched man. I kept running backwards. I bet I looked silly! +) but it's okay. Then later we had the stupid frisbee game. I dunno what the heck is it called. Erg. It was so funny though. Then we had sandcastle competition. Grace's group won ... my group, lol, we had no ideas at all and nicholas kept insisting to use his 'leaf' idea. Oh gosh. Lynette and Kevin were like fainting. Lol. In the end, we stuck with a flower : idea taken from nicholas's leaf. hoho : okay. after that, everyone just watched the guys do flips in the water and later some people went to play volleyball and jeralyn and I sat in the "center" of the beach where the sand is very fine and we just sat there and so called tanned la. It worked a bit though. =) Lynette and the others went to swim later. Then after all the crapping around. Everyone went to bathe. I desperately needed the loo and the stupid toilet at Tanjong beach had no lock and it was all dark and wet. So Jeralyn and I tagged along with rachel wong, valencia, denise (is that how her name is spelt?) and ammy to the palawan beach toilet. It was so empty and good. Yupp! Later we all met everyone at the bus stop and took the bus to the visitor arrival area to watch the musical fountain.. but in the end we didn't watch 'cause it was so crowded and crap, they asked us to wait an hour for the next show, so we left to the arrival place again and took the harbourfront shuttle back to HarbourFront. Then we went to eat dinner. Some went to Yoshinoya and some went to Pastamania. I went to Pastamania! -slurp- Ammy, Denise and Jeralyn couldn't finish their spaghetti. I ended up eating a quarter of Jeralyn's share and Ernest, whoa, ate his pasta, brownie and ice cream, ammy's spaghetti and denise's spaghetti. Oh gosh. So piggified cannns!! And he wasn't full. I was SO appalled. Ammy kept saying what planet was Ernest and I were from to actually finish my spaghetti when the three of them couldn't. It was amusing, I was feeling kinda bloated after that. Erg. Went to mac after that to meet the rest then aft a while we all left. Took train back to Toa Payoh with Jamin, lyn, jeralyn and glenn. Glenn stopped at Braddell though. The rest, Christina took to Potong Pasir and the rest of the guys stayed at Dhoby Ghaut to if i'm not wrong play LAN or smthh along that line. Heh. Okay. What a long post. I spent an hour writing this. I think I'm not gonna be you know, blogging abt the last two days. Just that on Thursday I fell during PE. Erg. That's why the knee!

No comments: