Tuesday, January 11, 2005

woohoo! today is jeralyn's birthday *winks and hints to those tt have not wished herr* heh. her present - happily sitting on my table, put in a nice box and tied with gold and silver ribbonn... ooh nice! =) One of the nicest presents I've ever done up. HEH. Am at Friendster noww. Omg, jh wrote mee a testi, whadd a dumb testi - abt us being megalomaniacal people then later we insult the megalomaniacal people. helloss. don't get me wrong jh but since when have i insulted some people with you? All i insult is youu! Okay, okay. Just joking around. We are not megalomaniacal! Today had a lot of homeworkk! erg. Mr Johari was suchh a pigg man! He said he'll only give us 3 qns for maths and you know what? It was 1a,b,c,d..... that sort of qns. So altogether we have to do more than 30 over sums of standard form which i so totallie don't understand a heckk he's saying throughout the whole lesson. So, mee being naughty, am not going to do it! I just can't believe beiyu and wentheng can actually do it during the free last period [assembly period replaced to discuss class decoration but mrs lim didn't come in .. so free period! wahaha!] while I was busy pigging out and just lazing.. After school, I didn't go for band but I stayed back for a while to drink ribena but oh suckyy, i had cramps after that, mee, heck care again.. hohos. So went home from there and later eat lunch then left for the dentist. She cleaned my teeth.. it's so clean now [lyk duh].. heh ... I've been lame and crapping around. Oh goshh.. I'm becoming like Michelle, tan/qua ... works anyway..! Hmm, boredd to tearss. Come back later... BYE.

No comments: