Saturday, January 01, 2005

i'm like so totally happy and exhilarated!
I so like passed my grade 7 piano! Like phew!
The marks weren't so good but
anyway, i passed! That's what i wanna hear!
~
I can't believe I slept at 3 last night. after watchnight, we went to yio chu kang/serangoon rd to eat roti prata. i ate two egg pratas. so nice but filling. hey! I was starving since nine plus okay? the indian man that served was kinda dirty like yuk! Really yuk! He stacked the curry plate on my prata and carried it to my table... like the plate is dirty! I was mortified, goodness man. Can't stand unhygienic people, whether chinese, indian, malay or what. hmm, last night was really fun and jh was acting so totally desperate at midnight. possessed or something? hohos. budd anyways, she kept saying I want to kiss her like yuack, yuack, yuack. I don't even want to touch her! My face was in utter mortification when she hugged me - [oh, i'm like being so mean - must change!] *recites 1 corinthians 13:4-7 to herself* my mom was bugging me to go eat my lunch so byee! == Will be back in half an hour. =) *griins cheekily

No comments: