Sunday, January 02, 2005

Just came back from Cheryl's house at 11.38p.m. It was rather fun. We had like a new year's dinner - three tables of steamboat/teppanyaki. Two tables had both while one had only teppanyaki. It was quite funn and it was filling laa 'cause all I ate was sotong, chicken and mee siam. Cheryl was supposed to stay over at my hse, then tomorrow go early to take bus together to church. yupps.. I'm talking to jeralyn on msn noww. Like finallie she can come online - tt tyme was URL blocked.. sad. I hope can take bus with jeralyn to church tomorrow! But she is like so totallie reluctantt 'cause she wanna take cab and be 'chauffeured' to church - i think. It's like nowadays we are going church so often. I'm bushed mann but I really don't feel like sleeping although I know I have to get up early, yada yada. Oh yeahH!! I went parkway parade just now with my aunt, uncle and my mom. They went Giant laas, as usual. But i got my school shoes and I just tried it on - the socks [they said it was ankle length] , it is totally toot loess. so high, i even have to wear it halfway - tt sorta thing... haiz.. so siann. Yawnns.. I think I'm going to sleep soon. *mwahhs. then later my aunt fetched around and picked up people... Joel and Jonathan came up the car and like squished me on my left and right and mind you, i totally had no breathing space! *claustrophobic* .. they were eating mac's .. and they totally did not offer me, although before tt my aunt gave me like more than ten fries.. hohos. -stolen from their 'dinner'. yupss. heyy! I'm going off now.. so SIAN. Btw, my new sunday school teachers like Thomas and Sharon. *bleagh* I hope I like them.. *prayss*

No comments: