Thursday, January 06, 2005

heyhos! I'm bushed. Band practice was really... exhausting man! We didn't even do music. All we did was drills, drills, drills then formation. But of course, I don't have to do formation 'cause I'm in the formation comm. hee. so tt's half good. Imagine, four different groups of people sharing the quadrangle : ncc cadets, npcc cadets, councillors and psls and band members. npcc was doing baton drills [is that what it's called -heard frm ervin-], ncc was doing drills, band was doing drills too and the councillors and psls, just sitting there, crapping around and occupying space! lolls. before school ended, during lit period, jasmine and i stole ervin's track pants for npcc [he's sitting in front of me, talk abt convenient! bwahaha!] we were being childish laas. but lit was kinda boring and we were falling asleep so we resorted to entertaining ourselves. ervin is so easy to bully 'cause jonathan is not there. [anyway, jonathan and ervin are always bickering childishly but they're best of friends. odd. =)] I was falling asleep in mrs yusoff and mrs lim's periods. omg. i can't believe myself. I've got three ulcers and my mom said it's due to lack of sleep. she is so totally trying to spite me and say 'i told you so.' that sorta thing. yughhs. hmm. so damn tired. I think I'm gonna go and slp at ten .. so early but whatever, i'm beat! Just wrapped my journal in a nicee 'sophisticated' wrapper and made it look sophisticated too! Hohos. Mrs Ong is my art teacher, she's so nice, million times better than that 'gay ah sam' ... [original name: mr sam lim] hohos. he looks gay okay. see for yourself if you don't believe.. hohos. okay. amm going to pack my stuff for art tomorrow! Byee!
`haven't done my children rights artwork..!

No comments: