Tuesday, January 25, 2005

hmm. am listening to some christian cd that's already in my cd player. -yawn- i'm so friggin' tired out. still stuck with my dumb total defence poster and english mindmap - actually i've finished the mindmap on storm. hee. the poster - ha! i know if i don't pass up tomorrow, mrs lim will so freak and start trying to make you feel guilty, as usual. i was just looking at phyllis's friendster pics. they're so adorable! esp. the neos of her and michelle. So sweet. they're like twiins! gee. just approved my testimonials too! i carnt stand it, do I really sound like lynette? -resigned frown- stacey, ernest, eric kong and etc. so said i sounded like lynette inclusive of actions. erg! i'm so losing myself!!! grr. =p you know i'm really getting to the limits by my mom, she is so annoying, it's not about me and my transition period okay? she spends her time insulting me whenever she's at home. i just dislike coming home now despite how tired i am, only when she's at home. it's like i thank god i have band and councillor meetings and all. i just really feel like i'm losing it at times. i wanna go out, have fun, forget about studying and all. it's just too stressful. whenever i speak the truth, my mom says i never say anything nice. that is so fine for me. she just expects me to be hypocritical right, or even a reflection of herself. i'm sorry man, i can't do that. tsk. i really am resigning to my cruel fate. -sigh-
`reality really bites man

No comments: