Thursday, September 08, 2005

Revelation?

[ Bo Bice - Inside Your Heaven ]


I'm back with a so called 'new skin'. I've been trying to get on Blogskins.com and apparently the server is completely down when I desperately want to change my skin. Then I decided there is always the last resort of Blogspot's own skins. Boring looking, but oh well. I kinda prefer the simple look. Ah. I'm not very picky about skins (actually if you see me pick, I am), I just have such general 'rules' like the font size should be quite small but not too puny my eyes fall out from over straining. The colours should be blending and not jumping out individually, to harm my eyes yet again. Haha, my eyes are so badly 'damaged' that I feel really bad about them.

This new change of skin is probably responsible for my newly-probed inspiration. =p

I went for my Dental appointment at the NDC to get my monthly checkup on my braces. Yes! I have changed my colour! It is not that ohmigoodness Mudd and Mina green. I'm awfully glad, although I picked another radical colour (sort of, comparing to white, red, purple, pink). It's ORANGE.

On the NEL train to and fro NDC, I was so terribly bored. (Exclaims, "I NEED AN MP3 PLAYER SOON.") I couldn't listen to the radio through my phone because you don't get signal/reception (whatever it is) underground. Ah, so I was just sitting at the corner of the seat reading The Da Vinci Code. Hmm, how obedient. Pfft.

On the way back from Serangoon MRT, I was on 317 and this bunch of kids were in it with me with a Mother. Man, I don't know what were they doing but what? A field trip to Serangoon Garden Circus? I thought, puzzled. Apparently I think that was what that Momma did. She brought them to SGC, with their caps all shoved on their head (all ready for the oncoming 'adventure' I suppose), some equipped with gameboys, and all just with their little kiddy haversacks. The sight was cute, no, really. Haha.
___

How can a control freak get married to a 'fatherly figure' (Sarcasm intended)?

My mom is a GENUINE control freak, and my dad treats everyone he knows like a one-year-old kid. Peewheet. I admire those two.

Oh happiness! I killed 11 ants and a cockroach with a pencil. (Okay the cockroach was with Shieldtox, haha) I have a sick fetish with killing insects.

It's not that I want you not to say
But if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do
To make it real then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me cause I'd already know

No comments: