Sunday, September 18, 2005

Hmm, I went to church early early early today, to the point that nobody was at the annex at all, the only person who was there was that Samuel, who was stranded there knowing no one really well except for acquaintances like my care group and Jamin's care group. Hmm, Jamin and Shawn were missing, much to my surprise.

So I went to gorge myself, as usual, and then Mr Samuel had to ask me where his CG room was. -.- And I told him I didn't know, which is an actual fact! Well, in the end he joined our CG because the 15-16 CG was like nowhere, Cheryl, Jamin, Shawn (he didn't come) and et cetera were missing. He felt awkward and said "Hey I think I'll go for the service, all the Sec Twos here" It wasn't literally the Sec Twos only okay. Because anyway, the Sec twos are made up of ALL FEMALES (LA FEMINISTs! =p) and the Sec Ones are made up of ALL MALES. Heh, I don't know whether you count Glenn as a proper functional male. He seems, gay. Oops.

We did the Parable of the two sons today, interesting!

My 201 lesson got cancelled because I didn't bring my lesson booklet. Oops.

Macs & Prata-ed with JH and Dia, HEH. Dia and I had stomachaches la! -whine

Hmm. I'm pretty lazy to blog now that I'm talking to WF.

I miss CHIJ - OLGC.
_______

I was clearing my table and I found a lot of things that reminded me of OLGC and you know, those silly times. Like you see the cards that your best friend sent you every year for Christmas, and then the things that your friends give you, then autograph books (childish, but memorable you know). Yeah, it's just so, tear-triggering. Aye, I MISS ALL OF THEM. :(

I still hate my Secondary School, don't think I've grown to love/LIKE it yet. Pfft.

No comments: