Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Nuts.

[ Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within ]

Woonie actually raised her hand and wanted to get me annoyed. Pooey, it was a rhetorical question Rachel! Haha.

We had 4 free periods today! Mr Zaman didn't come, so we had 1 hour worth of PE off to do our own stuff (mugging/idle chat). Bah, I kinda wasted a lot of time there, just chatting. I wish I'd remained at home. Boo.

I just feel like I'm walking on a tightrope and I want to just relax for once. There is a chalet this weekend, and I doubt I'm going because I'm like pretty stressed with exam cramming and my piano exam (Tuesday). Feeling really speechless right now.

I'm not done with my Literature project. Yet again, my eyes are about to pop out so I'm not going to do anymore, not to mention I finished one roll of double sided tape and my other roll is missing, so I've got no adhesives to stick the stuff. Haha. Excuses!

Anyway, this post was just a short and sweet post about my day, nothing much into it. Perhaps I'll write an interesting post closer to the weekend. I'm straight beat.

No comments: