Sunday, September 18, 2005

I feel like killing so many people.
  • Jason, for calling me a man
  • Jeralyn, for not coming to church
  • Jonathan, for being irritating (Shh, it's a secret. =p)
  • Ahem, Tracy, for being an idiot (OH YES inclusive of not replying my smses. (!) -insulted)
  • Michelle Qua YP, for saying something that made me want to argue with her
  • J, E, M, MY for not replying my smses, therefore wasting my smses, because there was no reply. -scowl. I HATE that.
  • Don't-know-who for not calling me to tell me that my -- has been approved
  • MY MOM, for stressing me like shit

ERGH, I've still got my entire Art process for Exams to do. YEERGGHH.

Hey, my good friends / close lame friends / fav cousins /bitching victims have names starting with J.

- Jeralyn (the ultimate FEMALE bitching/shopping partner)
- Jason (the ultimate MALE bitching partner, nfbro)
- Joel (the cute and fat and subtle bitch)
- Jonathan (oh the definite himbo/bitch)
- Jasmine (probably WAS the only sane one in my sch from IJ-OLN)
- Jamin (Haha, another fat and cute kid)
- JEREMY KECK (OH PASTRY FACE, OH PASTRY FACE)

Oh my, I am such a bitch.

____________
You're my obsession*

No comments: