Monday, September 26, 2005

Listening: Live Version of Gavin Degraw's Chariot (ack!)

Hello! I haven't written a decent post for a long, long time. I've been busy studying & playing Sims 2 (Say I'm outdated but I just like being a control freak. Lol)

So school was pretty okay today, with funny scenes of Ervin and Timothy arguing over a chair and then both of them ended up sitting on each other laps, hahaha. Boys will always remain boys. Yep, plus four free periods, the exams are coming, yet the teachers are all disappearing for their self-improvement courses. It's pretty annoying especially when the teachers are teaching pretty important subs like Lit, History and Maths. (Mind you, he hasn't finish the frickin' syllabus and the exam is on the second week of Oct)

My dad bought me an mp3 player, I'm thankful for that, nothing spectacular, but at least I'm not using a discman like what Meiyi said. Hahaha. I didn't specify what I wanted, so he got me some thing.

Man, Michelle is sure getting better and better at her English after British Council, I still don't know why she went for BC in the first place when it's the twits that need the BC lessons. Sure, the new blog address and new makeover of the entire blog thing sure did something, it made her seem more matured. Yes, I think she has actually grown up a little just that her tags are still silly. HA. xD Oh well, her maturity is due now!

Yeah, and she's blogging pretty good, for a that-kind-of-school person. Haha, I won't state because we ARE in the same plight. Uh huh. It sucks and we sympathise with each other.

Aye, I'll end with something simple : My exam timetable.

30 Sept English
6 Oct Chinese
7 Oct Maths P1 and History
10 Oct Geog and D&T
11 Oct Maths P2 and Literature
12 Oct Science
13 Oct Visual Arts

No comments: