Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I am supposed to be studying for my Science Test, but I just couldn't get my eyes off the computer screen. I did a little bit of my revision worksheets, but still, nothing from that dumb electricity chapter can actually stay in my brain for more than 24 hours. In fact, I think what I studied within the time span of 7.30 - 8.30pm (with constant turnings to the computer screen) will probably be lost after my few hours of sleep later in the night when I will finally resemble an ugly old auntie with her ponytail tied real low and her eyes swelled up like shit.

I realised that Mrs Yusoff's (a.k.a Mrs tell-grandmother-stories-til-class-falls-asleep) little photocopies of assesment book notes and papers are just from my own assessment which I bought myself at the start of the year, thinking that I would suck at Secondary Two Science. Much to my happiness, I got A1/A2s for them in Sec Two, so oh well, that assessment book can be chucked there. Anyway, my friends used to make fun of me saying who at this age uses assessment books. Ha, at least my grades are better than them (with or without the books). Heh.

Oh well, back to studying mode for Science! Eeerggh. I shall be turning off my computer so that I wouldn't get distracted (like the past two hours) and go do something else totally irrelevant and pointless (like blogging, haha.)

I LOVE MOT.

No comments: