Saturday, September 10, 2005

Life today unelaborated. I'm just too busy.

[ Howie Day - Collide ]

I went for my piano practice session at the Music School which is where my piano Examination will be held. Much to my dismay and elatedness, they are using a Yamaha piano! I'm afraid that piano they might be using is not the exam model, ABRSM hardly uses Yamaha for Piano Examinations, well at least not in my last seven years of piano-playing. =p They use Kawai, Cristofori or some weird brand I never ever hear of. But I suppose this Yamaha's a baby grand (it looks exactly like my piano teacher's piano). Interesting. I AM a big fan of Yamaha pianos. (:

I was in the Recital Room with Jeralyn, and it was awfully claustrophobic in there, so far, the biggest one I've been in is still Serangoon Central's Cristofori. That place's PUNY, but the rooms are BIG. Hahaha. Ironic though, their so called waiting lounge and reception area is so darn small that if you were to have 5 parents with at least a kid each, the reception area would resemble a can with packed sardines. Pfft. But oh well, it's the pianists that get to rever in the luxurious recital rooms. (Did I tell you they have a stage in there and enough space for some captains' ball game?)

Okay enough shit about pianos, I guess you are getting bored. Heh, well, I town-ed today. Jeralyn was terribly gian to buy anything she saw, and I was just being the disciplined girl rationalizing about how unuseful that thing I wanted to buy would soon become. Haha. I stashed 100 bucks into a safe, so that I couldn't touch it. GAH. I'm so disciplined, but it causes me dementation to be unable to buy more clothes!

I'm drinking Iced Tea now (as in tay-ping) and then I'm going on to do my holiday homework. Gee.

I'm so dead. There's too much homework.

No comments: