Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Lazy lazy.

My day was slightly more eventful than the other days during the (pathetic) one week holidays.

Was slacking off at home, when I saw Jeralyn online. Then I asked her out la! (: We went out to study at Toa Payoh, she was darn late, but never mind about that.

Hmm, we walked to Mos Burger, then I saw Christina! HAHA! Then she left her stuff in Mos, so we joined her, there was this annoying couple there, but heck. This group of sec one kids cleared out of the table next to Chris, and we sat there. MAN IT WAS FREEZING THERE, no wonder every person who sat there moved out. According to Chris, we lasted the longest (woohoo! lmao).

Lyn went to meet her to study there. Haha, and Jer and I pigged like mad la! (: Shall not elaborate. I actually took a pic with my mobile. Haha, all our rubbishh.

Ah, I'm lazy. BYE

No comments: