Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Brainfreeze.

Here to something to share about the ever-so-almost-evil-blogosphere :
http://dailybacktrack.com/index.php?/archives/439-In-the-style-of-Donne-A-Rant-about-things-that-dont-matter.html Click!

School, stress is brimming as fast as waterfalls, I don't feel like wasting my energy to talk about it.

After school, I went home for a short while to eat my lunch, bathe and go and meet my sister. I actually messaged my mom to get my some food and sweets, but she hasn't bought any of what I stated at all, until now. -scowl

Lyn and I studied at Mos Burger, I was there half hour late, but half hour earlier than her and we stayed there, studying from 4.30pm-8.45pm. Hmm, it was great! Not too cold, not too hot. The only thing that was pretty bad was that I kept buying food!

Thinking about splurging on food is pretty bad, considering that it'll all become the same mass of brown stuff no matter how cheap or expensive it is right?

I'm currently eating a McChicken burger, which I finished about three-quarters but the rest looks pretty stale although my dad just bought it.

Aye, my brain is totally fried. Chinese test tomorrow!

No comments: