Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm feeling HOT. lmao.

[ Gavin Degraw - Chariot ]

This is terrible. I was supposed to go out with Michelle T and then she kept saying that she was very lazy blah blah. So I end up stuck at home. How pathetic la.

FYI, I'm down with a fever at 37.8 degrees. Gah, I felt it last night when my throat was feeling shitty. Man, I'm like almost considered bedridden already and I can't breathe when I'm lying down. Thank God that I'm not feeling so bad, 'cause if I am, I'd be very immobilized and will be ordering my whole house around.

I'm using Lyn's laptop now, and it sucks 'cause she ain't got no music on this. BAH.

Well I'll be off to la la land. (I'm actually gonna waste my day away SLEEPING.) Sucks.

Pray for me! (Actually I'm gonna be blogsurfing first.) (: HEH.

No comments: