Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sparkle Tot-lers.

So in the end I manage to cringe and rationalise my way out of going to Ikea, kudos and all applause to me! Heh.

Well I went out with Cheryl to get her presents at the most impossible and unimaginable places, but I, the old lady started getting grouchy half-way through because Miss Complain-non-stop-and-talk-loads-of-kiasu-crap was up to her complain nonsense. I mean, read the nickname for her, don't you think it sums her up!

I remember Jonathan saying:
"Cheryl is an adjective in itself."
"Cheryl means Blur, dumb and a little slower than average"
"Imagine this, 'oh my god! stop being so cheryl (aka, blur, dumb and a little slower than average)'"
OR.
"Oh goodness me, stop acting cheryl lah, stupid dope"

HAHAHAHAHA, I bet Cheryl doesn't remember any of Jon's and my crappy jokes about her blurness and she'll just say I put words in his mouth, anyway, I've got a way better memory than Miss Blurdo who also can't remember not even a tinge of her childhood days, so who would you believe? Haha.

Well, we shopped 'til 6pm and bus-ed back, then I went to her place and wrapped a few presents for her and slacked away. Justin was like playing with Cheryl's younger-days car (One that resembled a, flintstone car for kids, with your legs being the power source. Yeah, imagine, Cheryl when she was young and the cousins (including me) played with that cute yellow and red fake car and now Justin, twelve years later is playing with it too. Can you imagine? Heh. Then I had dinner at her place and then played around with Justin (ahem, beating me everytime I sat on Cheryl's bed I don't know why) One thing that got me wanting to exclaim super loud 'fan-si-ren-laHH!' was Justin who kept repeating "Louisa Jie Jie, come see this", "Louisa Jie Jie, where you going", "Louisa Jie Jie, sit aeroplane" I bet he repeated these sentences like, more than fifty times. Pfft.

He's a cute and very mischievous little fella, but this child has learnt the rules of courtesy and politeness too, amazingly! Ha! And he's a clean kid too who washes his hands after he pisses. Good boy! =p That Cheryl taught him anyway, and Cheryl is (as what Jeralyn and I think) suffering from OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, don't you think she indulges in washing of her hands at every minute of the day = too many times? Agree. Haha.

Well, Lyn's back with the guest.

I keep pressing Caps Lock on her laptop. Erghh.

Toodles!

*Justin looks absolutely adorable with his Sparkle Tots uniform! Didn't even know he had a uniform! =p

Oops, she's not back yet. Mistaken! But heck, I wanna lie on my bed and admire my plain and sheet-like ceiling. Oh hurray.

No comments: