Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lip gloss, Soft spots & Excuses.

I just bought a lip balm from Watsons and nfusndofehgoisdhog!... it has some colour changeable gimmick, and looked pretty with the pinkish purplish exterior, when I put it on to try, it was terrible! It turned from transparent (pretty, pretty! And a deception yes) to PURPLE! Eeek! I mean, come on, creators of this lip balm, people don't wear purple lippies. Poo! Wasted $3.50 of mine. I feel so scammed (youth camp word 05), haha!


Yuck.
*
The conference logo:

* When you message someone, you expect to receive a reply. Let me show you some examples.
Lumpy: "How are you, wanna have dinner together tonight or something? Call me kae?"
Dummy: "Okay sure, I'm doing fine. Where? Sorry my phone overshot call time so sms"
OR
Lumpy: "Hey, can you help me buy this, this, this.. "
Jenny: "No i'm not free."

I really abhor people who don't reply like this :
"Hey, how are you, er, wanna go out later?"
----silence-----
"Oi reply leh."
----silence-----
THE NEXT DAY
"Why you never reply my message?"
"Er, got meh!"
"Yeahh....."
"Oh oh oh! Sorry, forgot lah, anyway I got no more msg to spare lah."

-.-
Excuses!

No comments: