Monday, December 19, 2005

Food food.

Service was good on Saturday, went to the 6 combined cells christmas party, which I was totally reluctant to go but was forced to, I mean, who'd go for a 50-fifty-year-olds party. -.- Bleh.

Sunday; Caregroup! We were like crapping away after some discussion of the party (Yes, I do have many innocent christmas parties to go to.) Haha, then I went for lunch with my parents but went home.

Ah then I just came back from Bernice's birthday party, aww, I'd got a goodie bag full of yummy candies and stuff (I know I'm a pig and you do too) Auntie Diana was like telling me to eat lots, I was like "Oh sure!" Hahaha. Nobody knows how much I eat.

_______
Saturday night eats
- Dinner @ Jinghan's place where she claimed there was lots of rice but in fact a pathetic amount for me.
- Three small bowls of Bee Hoon @ Mich's place
- One HUGE plate of Bee Hoon @ Mich's place
- A few Chicken In a Biskit biscuits
- A few cookies
- Lots of candy
in... TWO HOURS.
________

Trust me, looks are so darn deceiving.

No comments: