Thursday, December 29, 2005

Morning blues!

Yesterday was a nice day spent with Cheryl and her dad with Thosais(Indian cuisine which looks like prata, just thinner and pronounced as tho-seh) and other stuff. Hmm, got my school shoes, socks, a cool new bag (not for school d-uh) and a couple of pretty undies. Hahaha.

I don't know if I'm planning to get a new school bag, the thought of looking at that bag and imagining all my homework given by my future maths (I am taking, almost three maths you know) teachers leaping out to wallop me. *shudder* I really don't want to think about it.

Well, I woke up pretty early today at 11.30am. Heh. The flu bug is still stuck with me, with my nose flowing like a waterfall (You should be able to estimate how bad it is) Bleh, I have to go out with stuff stuffed into my nose therefore looking like a, ew, mad woman on the loose with tissues stuck into every hole of her body. Okay, maybe not so exaggerated. =p

Just read the paper yesterday about people with flu and blah blah get quarantined! I was like freaked out, then I thought "Nah, it's not me la, I'm not that kind of 'SARs' type flu" Okay, and upon reading this post I hope they do not quarantine me!

Hmm, I think I'm going out later.

I gotta get my exercise books tomorrow, if not just the first day of school. Man, I've gotta be in school at 6.45am on Tuesday, oh like great.

No comments: