Saturday, December 03, 2005

Camp craze.

Earwax: Hillsong United - Look To You

Oh, have I missed this blog of mine! I haven't been writing for five days 'cos I went for my church's youth camp so, you could say I was on hiatus. Heh.

I'm so super uber blahber duper happy!

Wish for youth camp: To make at least two friends.
And here, I'm not talking about knowing their names since we all know each others' names without introductions! I'm talking about you know, striking up a conversation and et cetera? YESS, and I think I fulfilled that, or even more! Happiness!

I loved youth camp! Being in the camp comm was such a blessing despite the work we had to do. =)

Youth campers + Comm
Audrey, Jael, Shawn, Michelle and I, Clark, Kevin, Jamin, Ah Poh(chris poh), Chee Cheong FUNN (Chris chong), Chee Cheong Fan eater (Bernice), Valencia, Christina, Desmond, Rachel Wong, Cheryl, Jinghan, Jolene, Constance, Lindsey, Joyce and etc, I can't remember the names.

The camp was super good, I'll post some stuff with pics of the Timorese Conference stuff. They're uber pretty with the green colour theme. Sure, the group was small, but the interaction was lots. That's what I liked about the camp, a lot.

I'm gonna miss Cheryl! She's going Aussie from tomorrow to next Sunday, that's a week of loneliness and no coffee bean companion! Boohoo! Lemme see, who else stays near me! Haha! :)

Some youth camp sparks:
Cheeky Clark + Cheryl
Joyful Jamin + Jolene
See the link? It's J with J and C with C...
(:

I am so cheeky as well. Lol.

Cheryl is gonna kill me, but I think Michelle would too if she sees this...
M + K = not mary kate okay? But...
= Kevelle Lee En Ting.

Go figure baby! -falls over with laughter-

Perfecto. Haha, boy do I love to tease.

Toodles!

*By the way, I slept at 4am this morning okay, while some pigs like Shawn and Kevin dozed off on the sofa at 2 plus. Hurhur. To add, after eating porridge.

No comments: