Friday, December 09, 2005

Dead beat.

I think Christmas seems quite low-key this year, I mean, I haven't seen any Billy Gilman music videos or some christmas-sy stuff on TV, I mean, there's Sharon Au & the Tiramisu thingy, but that's only one I saw, no biggie right.

Besides, haven't seen Billy Gilman videos since forever! His voice is sooo nice. Yes I know, I sound so dumb but heck, it's nice kay, and I'm a total sucker for guys with beautiful voices. I love talent! (: Nono to tone-deafs please, I'll die.

Anyway, went out in the afternoon with Michelle to Orchard, Somerset (urm, lemme name the MRT stations), Raffles Place, Dhoby Ghaut. Yeap, bought like 10 presents! Better than going out with Lynette, since we end up buying more things for ourselves than for people! Terrible!

Then later met another friend of mine at around six and hung around City Hall, and got free Starbucks drinks! Cool. I got a Rumba. (:

Well, here's a short post, I'm super beat and my legs are hurting real badly, so I'll be off to dreamland right about now! Yeap, ciao!

No comments: