Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Newspaper friend.

Earwax: The Ataris - Giving Up On Love


Whoa.
*

Let's see, today I wasted my day away, but never mind. But reflecting to what Daniel said on the last day evaluation "Wasting time is an insult to the giver", makes me feel guilty. I spent quite a while on the computer, then on eating, then on the telly.

This week is gonna be so bland. Sure, I'm most probably going out tomorrow, the day after and the day after the day after. Uh kay, this is getting confusing, but anyway, I've gotta buy christmas presents. I'm probably one-third done(or less, since this is approximately), only. Thinking about money makes me sick as well. Like, all the money saved to buy stuff for myself, is going to go pootif! Boo, anyway to remind myself "Please give cheerfully" I even have to add the 'please', ha! I sound so bitter.

Oh my, the weather is friggin' hot, the thermostat's 33 degrees, like... asjhasoduhg! *no vulgarities there* And I'm wearing this super thick vintage-y vespa shirt. Eeerghhh, I'm gonna bathe soon, but I tell you, I feel like I've been soaking this shirt all day. In case you misunderstand and think that I'm a sweat machine, I'm not. I don't sweat a lot if you're interested to know, but I'm a cold-air freak, wanting to be pampered with cool air every minute. That's different from a body-odour-emitter-sweat-machine. Yeah.

I really get annoyed at computer chair legs, I cut the back of my right leg on the chair this afternoon and now, my left fourth toe on another chair. Darn! Am I clumsy or what.

Well, after such a boring post if you managed to read til here, I reward you with stickers on your forehead (Okay, I don't see any humour in that, at all). So toodlys toodles! I'm off!

No comments: