Saturday, December 24, 2005

Let's swoon together.

Had our CG christmas party at Kai's place and his cousin's! Oh man, the bowling alley at Palm Gardens are like soooo private! You book two lanes and you literally get two lanes in a private room! Call me dense, but it's smashingly.. amazing. We had two hours to ourselves although Cheryl and I made everyone late, so we went in half an hour later. Not to mention it was drizzling the whole time.

Kai's place is super unique, not only about the security system where your lift only goes to your house (which means it's YOUR lift) his place has a funny shape to it, besides, all the back doors of their houses linked to their neighbours (all with private lifts too!) Cool!

Yeap, and Kai's neighbours (the Korean ones), their kid is adorable, called James. Yeap, annoying but cute, his english is so slanged, and his korean sounds so nice! =p

Yes I know you've never caught me swooning and everything but oh heck, it's time to be honest around here. Lol.

But seriously I've been behaving a bit odd these few days! Tomorrow's carolling and I'm pretty excited. Hahaha. Boy do I love christmas.

*I've never been so, so noisy (don't you think my text portrays the image of a shrieking girl, although I'm like, so not.) Always emotionless and stuff. Blah

Okay, those few cats mating out there are so pissing me off. Bleh.

No comments: