Monday, December 19, 2005

Sloth.

Earwax: Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You

Got dragged out of bed at 12 plus, yeah I know it's already so late and I still say "dragged out", I've been really piggish this few laze-around weeks! Ugh! Thank God I'm not fat, if not U will not be feeling like a pig, but in fact looking like one! Haha!

Met my mom at Junction 8 with my sister, (thank goodness my dad fetched me there if not I would remain glued to the bed) then bought her christmas presents and she bought a pink racer for me! Hurray? Lol boy, do I have many many racers. The only reason why I like to wear them is that they're the only type of top that I wouldn't look super broad and skinny. (Racers cover my stick-out collar bones! =p) Yup, it's not because I'm some scandalous and idiotic girl who wants to show off how skinny she is!

Saw Gerald! Oh surprise surprise.

I remember myself saying this in KFC :
"Don't be so immature, I say I 'like' certain guys because they're nice and I want a brother -- and most I treat like brothers anyway, not because I want a boyfriend. You can't want a boyfriend then he appears right. Come on, I'm quite feminist and anti-mcp lah. Maybe if the guy's really my prettyfit (names shoe shop) then I'll think about it."

But of course I am normal and I like guys. Just who.

Hahahahahahahaha.
__________________

Ah, I've got quite a lot of stuff to do this week. Bleh, so much for all the real 'holidays' the past few weeks.

I've got to
- Do powerpoint slides for the christmas party @ my place
- Download christmas songs & create suitable christmas mix
- Make a new blogskin!
- Go last minute shopping

I'm really lazy to do the powerpoint slides, it's so boring!

Wednesday: TP cell christmas party
Friday: CG christmas party
Saturday: Carol carol carolling
Sunday: Christmas day - Oh glorious food.

No comments: