Monday, December 12, 2005

Oh the boring subject about Friends.

If your friendships were really deep in the first place, your close friends (& you) will
  • Not be annoyed or sensitive over everything
  • Be mutual about everything.
  • Be there to comfort you
  • Try to make you feel better.
  • Treat you to dinner.
  • Come over your place
  • (if it's their fault) try to make it up to you
  • Apologize
    ... to make you feel better.
But if your friendships are shallow, both sides will get 'hurt'
  • At the most trivial thing like ("I'm not free, can't go out with you").
  • When you don't lend them your discount card.
  • When you forgot to return their call.

My belief is that I don't believe in siding with a no-logic friend, I'd rather side a logical stranger. I think logic is right and no-logic is stupid. Yeah, say this post is a personal attack if you want to, I just think it's right that people like these should be informed of their flamboyant & gross behaviour. Ha. After all, it is their fault they're leading a totally flamboyant lifestyle with no properly rooted friendships.

Seriously.

*Talking about friendship is totally not me, but I had to say this. Haha. Talking about friendship is silly unless it's a major problem.

No comments: